At Montessori Country Day School, a comprehensive curriculum and individualized educational experiences transform today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders. We are an AMS and Middle States accredited Montessori School. Our curriculum reflects the successful traditions of the Montessori Method while incorporating current best practices in early childhood and elementary education.
• A full Montessori curriculum enhanced by 21st century educational practices and guided by Montessori certified teachers.
• 2.4 acre campus that includes a playground, fields, an indoor pool, gymnasium and conservatory. There are spacious classrooms that house
Montessori and Non-Montessori equipment and resources.
• Round trip and one way bus service for children 4 years of age and older.
• 10 week summer camp program with daily academic and enrichment experiences that include daily swimming for children 3 years of age and
• Enrichment classes: swimming, art, music, Spanish, STEAM, theater, library and athletics.
• Kindergarteners and Elementary students enjoy using the i-Ready and First in Math programs for progress monitoring and Montessori
• After School classes: art, cooking, dance, athletics, soccer, tennis, engineering and modern languages.
We’d be happy to schedule a tour and talk with you about how Montessori Country Day School is a perfect fit for your child and family.
Comprehensive 21st Century Education
Scientific Inquiry, Investigation, and Discovery