Open enrollment for the 2016-2017 school year will begin in just a few weeks and we are so excited! We are anticipating a large enrollment so I thought I’d prepare you for what’s to come. Here’s what you need to know:
- Once we announce via email that open enrollment has opened, you will be invited to call the office to schedule your registration appointment. Current in-house families will have priority for one week. After that first week, we will open enrollment to the public.
- When you arrive for your scheduled enrollment appointment, bring your checkbook as you will be required to submit the June 2017 deposit to save your child’s space AND complete the re-enrollment commitment form. Your registration is NOT FINALIZED UNTIL THESE STEPS ARE COMPLETE.
- You will receive your homework once your registration for the 16-17 school year is complete. Homework consists of a new student information sheet and health document that must be finalized and submitted prior to the first day of school in September.
- A returning student’s enrollment should take no more than 10 minutes to complete, but must be done on site. A new enrollment may take up to 25 minutes.
- All registrations REQUIRE the June 2017 deposit and the enrollment paperwork to be finalized to save your child’s space.
- We can not save spaces in classrooms without deposit and commitment form. If you have a preferred classroom, you must enroll early to guarantee your child’s space. If a classroom fills prior to your enrollment, you will be wait listed for your preferred classroom and you will be placed in an alternate classroom.
Keep your eyes open for the upcoming announcements regarding Open Enrollment!
Looking forward to having you as part of our family again!
Chris Booth, Principal